Friday, January 13, 2012

3rd day of Ham for Dinner

This time it was Creamy Ham and Mushroom Pasta.
Which was very fast and easy, though I did find I was missing one ingredient - Evaporated Milk.
So instead of going and buying a can for about $2 I looked up online how to make it myself at home. This is what I found and it worked really well.
Evaporated Milk

And the Creamy Ham and Mushroom Pasta was yummy.
Creamy Ham and Mushroom Pasta
I think we are now at halfway with the ham, But DH (Dear Husband) is thinking of using some for ham and eggs for breakfast. I will also be making a Sliverbeet and Ham Quiche for the 4th dinner.

As a side note I have finished 2 more cards for my card box.
I love sunflowers

A simple card
Now DD10 is making cards too. lovely to watch her get creative. And with her help we are saving another $7. Total card saving to $19 now. Next we will be making envelopes for all our cards. But I need some practise with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment